Tuesday 24 February 2009

Bird flu, melons and big blue chairs....some Jose Mourinho Gold

Yes, he is back, much to the delight of tabloid hacks everywhere!

So expect plenty of back page headlines both before and after the Inter v United Champions League match. The journos will no doubt try an extract every last drop of Mourinho gold before he flies off back to Serie A.

Here is a look back into the Jose archives, and a taster of what we will be reading in the next few weeks:

“Please don’t call me arrogant, but I’m European champion and I think I’m a special one.”

The all-time classic.

“If I wanted to have an easy job… I would have stayed at Porto - beautiful blue chair, the Uefa Champions League trophy, God, and after God, me.”

Is Jose the second coming?

“For me, pressure is bird flu. I’m feeling a lot of pressure with the problem in Scotland. It’s not fun and I’m more scared of it than football.”

Jose will solve all the world’s problems!

“Young players are a little bit like melons. Only when you open and taste the melon are you 100% sure that the melon is good.”

Michael Mancienne still hasn’t recovered.

Read the rest of my guestblog over at Dangerhere

No comments:

Post a Comment