Monday 9 March 2009

Ronaldo’s on twitter!



Well maybe not. But with the social networking site becoming the latest national obsession Tom Mallows’ thoughts drifted to the conversations that could have occurred last week…


Stuart Atwell (comedy referee)
Wednesday 4:45pm : Big game for me tonight, Wigan v West Ham, chance for me to show everyone how good I am.
Wednesday 10:00pm: Bury against Rochdale for me this weekend, damm it.

Ashley Cole
Wednesday 6:00pm: Night out with the rest of the Chelsea boys tonight, I can do whatever I like while the wife’s halfway up a mountain, she will never know…
Thursday 06:00am: Just got in, can’t remember what happened last night, hope Cheryl doesn’t find out.
Thursday 9:00am: Just seen the papers…Cheryl will find out.

Rafa Bentiez
Tuesday 4:00pm: Yes Parry’s gone!! Now finally I can sign who I want! Right where’s Hicks ….
Tuesday 5:00pm: Sell before I can buy! Right, get out, where are those rich Kuwaitis…
Tuesday 6:00pm: Tonight’s team news, Yossi, scored the winner in the Bernabeu? Yeah you’re dropped son.

Read the rest of my guest blog over at Dangerhere

No comments:

Post a Comment