Wednesday 8 April 2009

Everton v Man United FA Cup semi-final tickets latest

Hmmm.. It's not looking good for those who want one of the last remaining semi-final tickets. A quick check on the Everton website revealed that the remaining Wembley places will be decided by a ballot of those fans who have been to three or more home games this season. If that's you, get your ass over to evertonfc.com quick and register! You only have today to do so!

If that isn't you then you are running out of options, so I guess the best bet is to try and buy tickets online.

I am loathed to do this normally, especially for domestic games, as you end up paying way over the odds to the benefit of an unscrupulous tout. But I realise I am one of the fortunate ones who can get to plenty of matches so, when the big games come along, I am not at the back of the queue when they dish out the tickets.

I had a quick scout around on the net to see what tickets are available. I found here a wide choice of both Everton and Man United tickets, or ones in the posh areas if you like your prawn sandwiches, But once again it depends how much you are prepared to pay as prices generally started at around £150..

I'm always wary of ebay too. I typed in "Everton v Man United Semi-final tickets" and all I got was ticket stubs from about 1985!!!

If you don't want to pay through the nose check out the forums at Toffeeweb and NSNO to see if there are any generous Blues who will help you out, sometimes people have spares you never know.

If you are going to use the Internet to try and get tickets, be it for the Semi-final or any other games, then check out my guide to buying football tickets online here

oh and good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment